Hem de trobar una forma de preservar les generacions properes de l'avarícia o inhabilitat de les presents.
-- Napoleó I
(veig que aquest problema ve de lluny...)
La gent potser no aconsegueix en aquest món tot pel que treballa, però segur que ha de treballar tot el que vol aconseguir.
-- Frederick Douglas
Sucess and failure. We think of them as opposites, but they're really not. They're companions - the hero and the sidekick.
-- Laurence Shames
No gastis els diners abans de haver-los guanyat.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Suggerida per Jaume Soler des de NY:
Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell and advertise (Ted Turner)
Suggerides pel Francesc Fages des del Golf Pèrsic:
- The US has made a new weapon that destroys people but keeps the building standing,. It is called the stock market - Jay Leno
- Do you have any idea how cheap stocks are ?? Wall Street is now being called Wal Mart Street - Jay Leno
- The difference between a pigeon and a London investment banker. The pigeon can still make a deposit on a BMW
- What's the difference between a guy who lost everything in Las Vegas and an investment banker? A tie!
- The problem with investment bank balance sheet is that on the left side (Assets) nothing's right and on the right side financing ) nothing's left.
- I want to warn people from Nigeria who might be watching our show, if you get any emails from Washington asking for money, it's a scam. Don't fall for it - Jay Leno
- Bush was asked about the credit crunch. He said it was his favourite candy bar - Jay Leno
- The rescue bill was about 450 pages. President Bush's copy is even thicker.. They had to include pictures - Jay Leno
- President Bush's response was to meet some small business owners in San Antonio last week. The small business owners are General Motors, General Electric, Ford and Century 21 - Jay Leno
- What worries me most about the credit crunch, is that if one of my cheques is returned stamped 'insufficient funds', I won't know whether that refers to mine or the bank's